Wednesday, February 10, 2010

as a highschool student,

I have many other works I’ve done in past that I haven’t shown you guys in these posts below…so here they are! (Most of my works are based on fine arts, because I had no idea I wanted to become a fashion designer until my junior year in high school!)
title: Shopaholic

....I am blinded by fashion.
title:Marie Antoinette

title:movement

I used the scratching technique to create these pieces, simply by scratching out the layers of oil pastels! It was one the the most entertaining pieces I've worked on.

these works are pretty self-explanatory..with the little descriptions on the bottom/side.






and finally...my most favorite piece!! this piece helped me grow patience...that i needed..this literally took me about three months to finish!! never again! haha.

Overall, i wanted to show all of you how hard work really pays off!! :)


"All hard work brings a profit"
Proverbs 14:23

2 comments:

  1. jinney!! i read all ur entries! hahah cuz they were so interesting!! xDDD man seriously i DIDNT know what an artist you were/are!!!! until i saw this!! > .< and ur work is so beautiful and powerfully creative!!! i can stare into them forever xDDDDD they can give someone a lot of hope and confidence! n they show the world that nothing is impossible ^^ im so glad saw them. :)))) they make me realize that i havent really tried "my best" yet. in fact, there are sooo many things i haven't TRIED yet. xD ur work shows who u r!! ambitious, fearless, courageous, and passionate. <3 *tear* --A good example for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW IVYY! i just saw this omg. LOL u make me wanna start this again!!! (also bcuz my mom is yelling at me all the time to do something over the break...) thank yooo <3 but you'll always be my inspiration <3 love yoo!

    ReplyDelete