Thursday, February 11, 2010

mad artist




I am not a neat/clean person when it comes to developing an art piece. I do not worry about getting paint marks on my shirt(happens all the time! Once I've walked around in school w/a charcoal mark on my face and no one has told me until I caught myself in the mirror....)nor I worry about cleaning afterwards when im in the process of creating an art! However, my friends are awfully concerned about where I have a space to sleep on my bed.... don't worry guys! There is always a way!! haha. :)


yes, like I've said, I do not think/worry about cleaning afterwards...
washing acrylic paint off my face was awfully painful though
T-T....

2 comments:

  1. ..but it looks great! very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing :D
    interesting notes !

    if u want follow me and write comment ;* xoxo

    ReplyDelete