Saturday, January 31, 2009

Parons Challenge III

The purpose of life


Approximately twenty-five thousand people are dying from starvation everyday around the world. Many of them are even being threatened from the lack of water resources. To a thirsty child in the Congo, a cup of water could mean the difference between life and death. On the other hand, God has blessed us with everything that we need, yet we take them for granted and excessively request for our desires. The purpose has driven to me the moment I realized the meaningless life I looked up to in order for me, myself, and I to be able to obtain the selfish desires. I thought about how effectively I could live my life without wasting it for my own fulfillment and satisfaction. I came up with the resolution to live for the others who are without a home, and without a vision. Thus, I did not have to look far away to find the purpose in my life. They were right by my side the whole time. I have my family, my friends, and those who seek for a help, to live for. They gave me a reason and a purpose to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment