Saturday, January 31, 2009

Parons Challenge II

Empty Desires

As I grabbed and held unto the worldly desires tighter, they escaped out of me leaving absolutely nothing behind, as if I were trying to grab the running water. Despite of my effort to satisfy from reaching my desires, they only grew bigger and bigger and I was not able to earn anything out of them. Then, there was the crucial turning point of my life that completely woke me up. I realized that I grew my dream for a wrong purpose. The life that I thought was miserable and poor was the life that was dreamt and desired by a numerous people living on the other side of the world. I was already living the life of their dreams. My heart crushed. I could not do anything but to blame at my egocentric immaturity. The materialistic life I desired was all about living to die, without any hope, and without a future. The moment I dealt with the crucial realization of the glorious value of my life, I gradually opened the eyes of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment